Pages

Sunday 20 June 2021

Alekisio - Prototect Basic Maths 2021 June 21 Monday

 Today for my maths learning  I have done prototec and my score was 60 percent and I was on level four on prototec. My whole class were doing prototec and they were on another level and some people were on level 4 or 6 or 5 or 7 or 8 and we were on our netbooks but I was on a mac to do my prototec. We had to do timed sheet to do prototec and we weren't helping each other we had to do it on our own and we were sitting on our table and I  was sitting on the big chair next to the mac. We had to complete it all and we were improving anything and I have done half of 20 and 10 + something eaquals something and i was learning takeaway on prtototec. 

( I found the 100 Difficult.

( I found the plus's easy)

( I found takeaway a little bit hard and easy)


No comments:

Post a Comment