Pages

Monday 2 August 2021

Alekisio Life among us believer 2021 Auguest Monday

                                                      Life among us believer.

This page I read is called life among us believer

How Jesus lived his life- when Jesus died he went to heaven and that where he lives now. Before Jesus took upon Himself flesh and blood, god is the holy spirit because when he died he went to heaven and the holy spirit gave him it.

Here are my Keywords - goodwill, believed, saved, Lord, praising, glad, generous, goods.

Jesus lived with his disciples in the upper- room and they broke bread and ate it.

Today I have done Life Among us Believer I was putting a picture on storyboard and I had to write about what happened in Jesus story and my teacher gave me this activity. (Here is my activity)

write a short paragraph explaining how believers of Jesus lived. Read through Acts   Acts 2:43-47 carefully  and find keywords that describe the life of Early Church communities. 




No comments:

Post a Comment