Pages

Sunday 5 September 2021

Alekisio - Perceiving the Intentions of Others​

 


Today me and my class was doing Re. We were writing about Perceiving the intentions. We got so excited to do it. We had to make a copy of my teachers google drawing and write about what happened in heaven.We had to do it on our netbooks and we were trying our best to do it. The first thing we had to do is watch the video and answer the questions in our google drawing. (Here is my activity)

(I found the answer difficult)

(I found the video easy)

(I found the page easy)

On a certain sabbath Jesus went into the synagogue and taught, and there was a man there whose right hand was withered. The scribes and the Pharisees watched him closely to see if he would cure on the sabbath so that they might discover a reason to accuse him. But he realised their intentions… 



No comments:

Post a Comment