Pages

Tuesday 2 June 2020

my weekend



During the weekend my family and I are playing fortnite and we played moto kombat and war zone we had so much fun playing it because it is my Favourite to play it all and i survive at fortnite because I got a victory two time’s a row i was so good at fortnite. Before my brother and i were playing creative and we 1v1 each other once i Beat him on creative so much time because me and laurence and i are so good at fortnite and war zone and moto kombat we played on the weekend but not on school day we had so much fun playing all of it we were excited to play every thing. When it was Friday we had school and we saw our dad and all our family were at a Runion and our friend had died. He had cancer because he is sick and he’s with god.

No comments:

Post a Comment