Pages

Monday 21 September 2020

my holidays alekisio

 During the holidays me and my family went for a walk at the dog place we ate takeaway and it was so yummy and I sore people with their own dog and we went home and we played games and we watched a movie at home we ate snacks at home with me and laurence.


We were so excited we got ready and we went to kolo’s house and we played with iverson and my sister ana and we played with the basketball hoop  and it was my brother mahe’s  birthday in the weekend we ate cake and food there we ate at home.


After that we went to kolo’s house and we went for a walk. We were so excited and we were warming up and we were so excited to go for a walk and we went for an exercise and we went back home and we had a beautiful dream and we ate dinner and we watched a movie and we were so excited for a walk.


                                                alekisio


No comments:

Post a Comment