Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2020

My Weekend

 During the weekend me and Laurence were watching some youtube on my ps4 and we watched some videos and we were so excited to watch and play and we played basketball. It was my baby brother's birthday on Thursday and we celebrated at my house and we ate some food and we ate ice cream, and cake. We played with the balloon and my dad got him a bike and we bushed him and me and my papa and my little brother mahe went for a walk.


We were so excited and we went for a walk and we were so excited and we had snacks and we had a shower and we were eating pizza and we were so excited and we went home and we sleep and we were so tired and we woke and we dropped of trina to the airport we were so excited and we came back home and we got mcdonald and it was so yummy.


No comments:

Post a Comment