Pages

Sunday 28 March 2021

Cybersmart - 7 Alekisio - 2021 \ 29 \March Fish drawing

I like doing my fish drawing because it looks good and i put every colour and lines on it and i found it so easy and i was so happy to do it and i found it so difficult and a little bit hard and everyone done cyber smart 1 to 7 and i found my fish and started to do it and i was so excited to do it with my friends and i was focusing on it and everyone was drawing on the fish and colouring it. I was so happy i done it all and i put it on my blogger and i post it to my twp blog log and i i was so happy that everyone done it and i open my netbook and i was starting on my fish and i was so happy to do it all my friends was putting it on the blogger and they started to blog it on their blog log.

No comments:

Post a Comment