Pages

Tuesday 4 May 2021

Alekisio Lesson 1 - Oropūare and Orokati, Vowels and Consonants​

 Today in school me and my class we were doing Oropuare and we were so exited and we got into our netbooks and we were excited to do it. My class and I were so good and we were sitting down and we were always quite and we were so happy and fun to do it. 

After that we came to my teacher and we were listening to our teacher what she said and we were enjoying the day and we were so good at it. after when we are finish we were blogging it and putting it into our TWP 4 blog log and we were so excited and we had to write about the Oropuare and we were so excited to do it.

We had to make a copy of our own moari Orokati and we were so excited and we were so nervous to do it and we were so excited and everyone was so fast to finish it and we were so good and fast and we were helping each other if we done a mistake. I found it hard and i never give up and i found it difficult.Old MacDonald Had Some Vowels | AEIOU | Vowels | Phonics | The Kiboomers -  YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment