Pages

Tuesday 11 May 2021

Te Arapu Moari

During the day me and my class were doing Te Arapu Moari Alphbet and we were colouring the box in and we had to colour the moari alphabet world and we enjoyed the alphabet.

We were so happy to do it and we helped anyone if they do a mistake and we were writing our name and do it and we were on our netbooks to do it and my teacher helped us if we done a mistake. 

We were enjoying the day and we were so happy to do it and we were talking together and we were doing it altogether and we were so happy to do it and we had so much time to do it and we were so proud and happy and excited to do it.

We were doing it and we were using the moari words and we were so excited to do it and we were so proud of my teacher because she gave us some moari alphabet because we loved it and we were so excited.

I found it difficult,

I found it easy when we were not giving up on it,

We were helping each other who done a massive mistake. Maori Alphabet and Mihi by Boydy Mac | Teachers Pay Teachers

No comments:

Post a Comment