Pages

Tuesday 11 May 2021

TEARAPU THE MOARI ALPHBET

   
The first week my class and I were doing Te Arapu and we were so excited to do it and we had to make a copy of it and my teacher send this to all of us.

When we had o make a copy of it we can colour the box and we can add a writing on it and everyone done it and we were so happy to do it and we were learning together.

One of my friends helped me do it and we were best friends and we were helping everyone if we done it all and we were on our netbooks and we had to colour the Maori words that is inside the box and we had to colour it.

I was helping anyone and we were so excited to do it and when we were finished we had to blog it and put it into our blog log and we were so excited.

(I found it easy)

(I found it difficult)

(I found it easy and a little bit of hard)

No comments:

Post a Comment